Join our Licensed Scrum Product Owner training program to learn how to systematically drive immediate business results, uphold a compelling product vision and return real revenue for your companies via the Scrum framework.
Who should take a Licensed Scrum Product Owner course?
● Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
● Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
● Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
● Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Undergo Licensed Scrum Product Owner training.
Pass the exam within 30 days of training.
No additional cost for certification exam.
Students earn their Licensed Scrum Product Owner credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
The Licensed Scrum Product Owner (LSPO) program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
In the Licensed Scrum Product Owner course you’ll learn:
● How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
● How to assess business value.
● How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
● Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
● The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.