Our Tableau Training Course is by Business Intelligence Industry Experts covering in-depth knowledge on Tableau. This instructor-led Training will include hands-on which is focussed more towards securing a job with clients like Verizon, Facebook, Dell, General Motors, KPMG, Bank of America and 35,000 other MNCs worldwide across industries that use Tableau.
Upon successful training, our recruitment team will help you prepare for job interviews & position your profile to our clients across USA & India. We provide you with multiple job-interviews – Guaranteed !!
Weekend Batches starting 31-Oct (6 weeks)
- Overview of all Tableau Software products (Tableau Dekstop, Server, Mobile, Online, Prep Builder etc)
- Working with Tableau Desktop – Connecting to Data and various Data sources
- Tableau Desktop Design & Layout – Worksheets, Dashboards, Workbooks, Story Telling
- Data Analysis/Profiling/Preparation – Key concept for Data Visualization
- Tableau File types & Data types
- Types of Connectivity in Tableau – Data Joins and Data Blending. Features and Differences
- Dashboard Design and Development concepts – Filter types, Hierarchies, Drill up/down, Table calculations, Tableau functions, Quick Table calculations, Dual Axis charts, etc.
- Concept of Object Qualification – Measures, Dimensions, Continuous/Discrete variables
- Data Categorization – Sets, Groups, Bins, Parameters and other Analytics within Tableau
- Data Formatting – Conversion of Measures to Dimension and vice versa, sorting.
- Working on creating sample workbooks – Deep dive
- Level of Detail Expressions (LODs)
- Export options in Tableau workbooks
- Discussion about Tableau Interview preparation, Read out topics, Assignments and overall Q&As.
Tableau Overview & Jobs Availability
Tableau has been positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms - Gartner.com. The average salary of a Tableau Professional ranges between $108,697 to $158,000 per annum -Indeed.com.