The Licensed Scrum Product Owner (LSPO) program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
Mode: Online, Live, Instructor Led
When: 27th Jun to 28th June 2020.
Time: 7:45am IST – 4pm IST (Suitable for Asia, Middle East & Australia). Instructor: Prakash Aryal https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-aryal-20ab317/
Unmatched Quality & Expertise:
Curriculum from the source: Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, the LSPO curriculum has evolved from decades of experience transforming teams, organizations, and individuals.
Evidence-based: More than just philosophy, each class is grounded in research and case studies across a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Sustainable Practices & Solid Techniques: Students learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams that are proven to accelerate personal and team performance.
Who should take a Licensed Scrum Product Owner course?
- Job seekers in Agile and recent graduates in IT
- Software developers
- Business Analysts & Testers wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- Managers and leaders who want to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
Undergo LSPO training.
Pass the exam within 30 days of training.
No additional cost for certification exam.
Students earn their Licensed Scrum Product Owner credential signed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
In a LSPO course you’ll learn:
● How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
● How to assess business value.
● How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
● Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
● The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.